- Coordinated Entry Toolkit
- Section 1: Planning
- Section 2: Implementation
- Section 3: Data Collection
- i. Data Collection Checklist
- ii. Database Capacity Assessment
- iii. Data-Sharing Standards, Agreements and Examples
- iv. Data Collection Challenges and Tips
- v. Data Collection Resources
- Section 4: Evaluation
NOTE: This toolkit was published by Building Changes in 2013 to help counties meet a 2014 state mandate that all counties have a coordinated entry system for clients entering the homeless system. It has not been updated since then and does not necessarily reflect current or best practice.
What follows are links to research and tools that informed this section of Building Changes’ Coordinated Entry toolkit. They can provide additional in-depth information regarding data collection for coordinated entry.
- Building Changes Report: Coordinated Entry and Assessment System for Homeless Populations
- USICH Toolkit: Using Data to Get Measurable Results
- HUD’S Homeless Assistance Programs: Enhancing HMIS Data Quality